We are an incubation team in MSR Labs, challenging ourselves to solve the privacy problem with AI through ground breaking, state of the art technology. AI is data hungry, and many AI related business scenarios are blocked due to concerns around privacy in data sharing. But we can solve this with amazing breakthroughs in cryptography. We are bringing together the latest cryptographic techniques with machine learning expertise to enable private training and predictions in many high value scenarios in financial, health, and industrial automation. We closely work with world-class experts in cryptography research and machine learning, as well as product groups around the company, and directly with customers.
If you are passionate about bringing machine learning and AI to everyone, feel comfortable with ambiguity of startup projects, are a fast learner, a great product builder, and highly skilled in design and implementation in C++ come talk to us!
• 5+ years’ experience developing system level software in C/C++
• 2+ years’ experience Developing production system software using Modern C++, STL and Boost
• Understanding of cryptographic techniques and passion to learn more
• Understanding of machine learning techniques and models
• Building developer facing SDKs and/or development frameworks for Windows/Linux
• Experience developing or using ML frameworks such as CNTK and Tensorflow
• Collaboration powerhouse and ability to work with multiple disciplines such as PM, dev, design, and research and customers
• BS, MS or PhD in Computer science, Electrical Engineering, Data Sciences or a related technical discipline
• Experience with latest encryption algorithms and protocols, and machine learning is a huge plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.