Locations: VA - Richmond, United States of America, Richmond, Virginia
Senior Security Associate, GSOC Supervisor
The Sr. Security Consultant / Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) Supervisor will serve as critical point of contact between Corporate Security and Capital Ones lines of business (LOBs), providing advice and solutions that mitigate operational, strategic and tactical risks. Perform vulnerability assessments that ensure Capital One LOBs are compliant with corporate standards, industry requirements and government regulations pertaining to security. Partner with one or more clients through a combination of internal relationship management, applied business analysis and project management. Gain senior management support for security initiatives that will yield significant business impacts. Responsible for planning, organizing and executing assurance reviews of existing and emerging security programs. Design, develop and execute tests and programs to assess compliance with security-related policies, procedures and applicable banking laws and regulations. Typically works under general supervision, with some latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
- Oversee the team on robberies and help assist in surveillance retrieval and timely submission of photos to Law Enforcement
- Pull requested alarm and system reports as needed
- Complete monthly quality assurance for alarm operators, including alarm monitoring, administrative tasks and incident reporting
- Coordinate critical response working with law enforcement, fire, medical, or other emergency services
- Coordinate pin code changes for new vendors or yearly audits
- Assist with ATM/Branch monitoring for skimmers or high risk locations
- Enter, update, and retrieve client and account information from a variety of security and video applications
- Maintain power status spreadsheets during weather emergencies for regions, providing updates as requested
- Provide basic data entry and administration support as needed
- Coordinate with project managers on new install and projects involving security monitoring, including testing of the system, contact list information and pin codes
- Create job aids as needed for the team to help provide ongoing training
- Perform needed audits on accounts
- Engage in regular communication with the security consulting team and other LOB associates
- Coordinate with security consultant to complete Branch Security Assessments as needed
- Able to handle supervisor duties such as scheduling, payroll and administrative tasks for assigned shift
- Provides necessary training regarding the proper operations of all working components of the central station
- The above responsibilities are in addition to Monitoring alarms, responding to email requests, and completing all other operator tasks on a daily basis
The Shift Supervisor will be assigned the following schedule, which may be subject to change in the future based on business need:
- Shift Supervisor 5 will be scheduled Wednesday/Thursday 10pm-6am and Friday/Saturday 6pm-6am.
- High School Diploma, or GED, or military experience
- At least 1 year of experience managing centralized security console operations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of experience managing centralized security console operations
- 1+ year of experience with central alarm systems, or 1+ year of experience with access control systems, or 1+ year of experience with closed circuit television systems
- 1+ year of experience with emergency communication operations
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.