Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Architect intuitive, automated and scalable platforms that enable internal customers to orchestrate flexible security processes across people and systems.
The Security Reliability Engineering team is at the center of ensuring critical security systems and controls remain effective and available. We design and construct layered security controls that are embedded within the Workday infrastructure. As the engineering arm of the Security Operations Center (SOC), this team is responsible for ensuring the solutions the SOC relies on are scalable, automated, effective and reliable.
We are actively seeking the right candidates to oversee and develop automation processes to ensure the quality and scalability of these control systems.
- Develop CI/CD processes and systems
- Engineer automation to replace manual intervention and improve processes
- Work with customers as a technical liaison to provide information, design solutions and engage in ongoing operational support.
- Lead automation efforts to ensure large distributed systems remain scalable, stable and effective.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in a computer related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent Python skills
- Clear and effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with Architecting and Administering Splunk clusters
- Chef recipe/cookbook experience
- Background in Linux fundamentals
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve automation and testing processes.
- Strong desire to architect, test and automate large, complex, systems.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.