Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Do you still work for a company where an Apple is a piece of fruit? Where they think Palo Alto is just a place in California, and Aruba's an island in the Caribbean? Where Chatter only happens in the break room? Just because they haven't moved on, doesn't mean you shouldn't. The world is moving to the cloud. And so should you - at Workday. As part of the Information Systems team at Workday, you will play a central role in enabling a culture whose own employees have voted us one of the Best Places to Work over the past three years.
The Senior ServiceNow Developer is a key member of the Information Systems Enterprise Applications team that is responsible for supporting a successful, sustainable, and strategic ServiceNow implementation at Workday. Our ServiceNow developers are responsible for the administration, design, development, documentation, and technical support of the ServiceNow platform. They are technical leaders who transform visions of improving efficiency and operational effectiveness into reality through technology and innovation. The successful candidate will have direct hands on experience with ServiceNow and proficiency across the implementation and development life cycle.
• Expertise in ServiceNow Technology; proactively using the most current technology to deliver a high quality product to facilitate and support client service and improve efficiency
• Design solutions and implement ServiceNow in a way that is simple, intuitive and easy to and will meet business requirements
• Responsible for ServiceNow technical design, development, documentation, system maintenance, system deployments, and version control
• Participate and collaborate in requirement analysis, Quality Assurance (QA), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and deployments, as well as sprint planning and strategic short term and long term roadmap
• Work closely with ServiceNow product managers, business systems analysts, system administrators and cross functional experts as needed
• Strong sense of accountability, taking ownership over projects and responsibilities and resolving issues proactively
• Reliability, dependability, and strong motivation to respond to requests quickly
• Manage multiple requests, assess priorities, and achieve solutions under deadlines
• Flexibility regarding work schedule to meet position needs outside of regular business hours
• Ensure security, integrity and consistency of critical user and business partner data
Experience/ Skills Requirements
• Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the development and implementation of ServiceNow solutions
• In depth experience will all levels of the development lifecycle process
• Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions
• Talent for creating client satisfaction; demonstrated ability to focus on the client value in all work
• Highly skilled and proficient in using development tools with the analytical and problem solving skills necessary to troubleshoot and provide user support
• Solid technical aptitude and understanding, including ability to quickly learn new
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet deadlines under sometimes stressful conditions
• Strong knowledge of enterprise IT architecture and relational databases
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels within the organization, as well as with the business and other technical teams
• 5+ years application design and development experience
• 3+ years experience administering, configuring, developing, and customizing ServiceNow and related integrations
• Bachelor's degree required, preferable in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering Application Development
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
A leading provider of enterprise cloud applications, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest organizations.