GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy OnShore Wind
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Renewable Energy is a 9 billion dollar start-up that brings together one of the broadest product and service portfolios of the renewable energy industry. With 13,000 employees present in more than 40 countries, and headquartered in Paris, GE Renewable Energy is backed-up by the resources of the world's first digital industrial company. We take the earth's most abundant resources - the strength of the wind, the force of water, and the heat of the sun, - and put them to work with breakthrough technology that unleashes their true possibilities. Combining onshore and offshore wind, hydro and innovative technologies such as concentrated solar power, GE Renewable Energy has installed more than 370 gigawatts capacity globally to make the world work better and cleaner.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Senior Services Marketing Strategist - OnShore Wind
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
District Of Columbia
Schenectady, Boston, New York, Chicago
The Renewable Energy OnShore Wind Senior Services Marketing Strategist will provide global services strategies, analysis, insight and recommendations to Renewable Energy leadership, and the Services, Digital, Commercial and Product Line Organizations.
As the Senior Services Marketing Strategist - OnShore Wind, you will:
• Develop and maintain global installed base database for GE and other OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
• Elicit inputs from internal (Services, Commercial, Regional Marketing, Product Line) and external sources (industry analysts, press clippings, trade journals) to create a comprehensive view of the competitive Services landscape of OnShore Wind
• Work with Services Product Line, Sales, and Commercial and Onshore Wind Marketing team to assess and drive organic and inorganic growth strategies
• Tie global installed base statistics to GE orders tracking in Onshore Wind Marketing Digital Thread
• Serve as primary liaison with industry analysts, AWEA and other regional wind industry organizations regarding GE and industry services activities
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Economics and/or Public Policy or related discipline from an accredited college or university
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing, business development or business intelligence including minimum of 3 years of experience in the Renewable Energy sector
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
• Wind services marketing experience
• Master's Degree from an accredited college or university
• Ability to build & utilize financial or economic models to deliver insights
• Strong analytical & critical thinking skills; clear communicator with ability to translate insights into clear strategic recommendations and outcomes
• Proficiency with Excel & overall data analysis / synthesis
• Self-motivator with ability to identify & drive new opportunities without regular oversight
• Leader & problem-solver with ability to identify trends & opportunities, lead cross-functional teams, drive outcomes & solve business challenges
• Experience and knowledge of renewable energy services and industry landscape
• Strong process and program management skills
• Clear thinker
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on twitter:@geconnections
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.