Janssen Research & Development, LLC., a member of the J&J Family of Companies, is actively recruiting for a Senior Site Managers for the Oncology Therapeutic Area to be located in the United States. These are field based positions, located in preferred areas of the country based on business need.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
A Senior Site Manager is responsible for:
- Site recruitment, pre-study site assessments, conducting site initiation, monitoring and close out visits, as well as patient recruitment and retention planning and administrative tasks.
- Candidate is to ensure GCP, ICH and GCO SOP compliance for assigned sites.
- This position is for the therapeutic area of oncology.
- Travel is approximately 2-3 days each week with overnight stays. Approximately 1 day per week will be devoted to administrative work.
- Candidate will have a home-based office and be responsible for travel to assigned clinical research sites.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (4 year degree) is required; degree in a health or science major is preferred.
- A minimum of at least 4 or more years of experience as a Clinical Research Associate in the pharmaceutical and/or health care industry is required.
- Clinical research monitoring experience in Oncology (and/or Hematology).
- Experience with Phase II & Phase III Clinical Trials is required.
- This position can be located in the field, in the US, preferred locations based on business need. A valid Driver's License issued in one of the 50 United States and a good driving record is also required.
- Travel is approximately 2-3 days each week with overnight stays. Approximately 1 day per week will be devoted to administrative work. (50% or more may be required based on business needs).
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required.
- Candidate must be comfortable working with computer software applications.
- Experience with Electronic Data Capture is required.
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOther Locations
North America-United StatesOrganization
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)Job Function
Clinical Trial AdministrationRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.