Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior /Executive Medical Science Liaison in our Florida and Georgia
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Senior /Executive Medical Science Liaison working on the Medical Affairs team, you will be empowered to apply your medical experience and subject matter expertise in order to expand and leverage thought leader relationships. A typical day will include:
Please note that the requirements specified in this posting are the basic qualifications required for the (Senior Medical Science Liaison); however, job title will be dependent on the candidate’s level of experience in those requirements.
Qualifications: REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Participating and contributing to projects and initiatives within a matrix environment that increase the value and productivity of Medical Affairs (MA).
- Expanding on and leveraging thought leader relationships by aligning thought leader expertise with Takeda needs. Successfully connecting thought leaders internally to serve as advisors, expert guest speakers, investigators, and business development partners.
- Leading and facilitating the fulfillment of unsolicited requests, coordinates and delivers scientific, pharmacoeconomic, and disease awareness information as presentations or other forms of scientific exchange to regional managed care organizations, payers, and other formulary decision makers.
- Actively participating in executing MA strategy at medical conferences by identifying relevant sessions, coordinating field coverage, and proactively facilitating thought leader interactions with Takeda stakeholders.
- The qualified candidate will have a doctoral degree in a health sciences related field such as a
- PharmD, MD or Ph.D., with a thorough grasp of the pharmaceutical industry
- Three years of healthcare or related experience (managed markets, clinical practice, research or
- academic) following award of doctoral degree including a minimum of 2 years of medical liaison
- experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Well-versed in highly technical and scientific languages in order to communicate with key Thought
- Leaders, Medical Affairs, Research and Development, as well as other key internal and external
- Firm understanding of the key phases, processes, and techniques that are involved in both the
- pre-clinical and clinical aspects of drug development.
- Overnight travel (40-60%), including some weekend commitments.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- Therapeutic area experience.
- Clinical, research, or teaching experience.
- Desire to put people first and demonstrate the values of Takeda-ism.
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Learn more at takedajobs.com
. Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
A little about us:
Takeda fosters an inclusive environment where all employees are empowered to shine.