Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Are you a software engineer who is looking for a growing, innovative tech company that serves global customers?
A typical day for a developer in Time and Absence at Workday looks like this:
- Collaborate with your peers to design innovative technical solutions to meet client needs
- Team up with business and peers on how to deliver your ideas better and faster
- Update your scrum team in the daily stand-up
- Contribute your ideas to the scrum team's user stories
- Develop new features and make enhancements to cloud-based applications
- Partner with your QA and Automation peers on best ways to test your code
- End the day knowing that your contributions were impactful and your opinions count!
This job may be for you if:
- You have Web application development or SaaS experience
- You've designed and developed in Java, C# or other OO language
- You have a 4-year degree in computer science or equivalent
- You are passionate about creating innovative technical solutions to meet client needs
- You take ownership and pride in what you do
- You like to collaborate with your team
- You can communicate and write well
- You like working on an agile team.
This job really may be for you if also:
- You have had experience designing Time and Absence related Products
- You have experience with XML and Integration technologies
- You have worked on large-scale, distributed, and highly concurrent systems
- You have metadata-driven definitional development experience
- You have experience in test driven development.
Spend your time working, not tracking - https://www.workday.com/en-us/applications/human-capital-management/time-and-absence.html About Workday
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.