This should be the sales pitch for the position, not a recap of the duties.
- What makes this job important to the dept/BU/Company, etc.?
- Why would someone want this job in particular?
- What will this person contribute to the group/business?
- What is in it for the candidate?
- What is best part of job?
Reporting into the Enterprise Technology Group’s Corporate Systems organization, this role is critical to ensuring a successful rollout of the Clarity tool to multiple business units (BUs) within Fiserv. This position includes leading the effort with business unit representatives to gather and understand business, functional and technical requirements. The Clarity Implementation at Fiserv has 8,400 users and is slated to reach 10,000 by 2018. The primary function of this role is to partner with our user base and assist them as they mature and grow their project, portfolio and resource management processes. The Clarity team supports 16 Business Units today and this position requires organization, patience, above average communication skills, and the desire to work in a fast pace environment on multiple projects with frequently changing priorities.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field.
Job Related Experience:
- Clarity experience in a service provider or large scale enterprise environment
- Gather user requirements and translate into Clarity functionality & best practices
- Technical expertise in CA Clarity product including custom objects, timeslices, portlets, GEL Scripts and XOG
- Development experience with Jaspersoft, Crystal Reports or Business Objects or strong understanding of database concepts (Oracle, generic SQL, relational modeling/DB design) is a plus.
- Organize, lead and participate in technical related meetings with IT and Clarity technical representatives
- Contribute to policies and procedures surrounding use of Clarity application modules
- Designs and implements best practices around Clarity from the support and maintenance point of view. (i.e. time slice configurations, data mart configurations, process cleanup, disk space, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of Demand Manager, Project Manager, Process Manager, Resource Manager, Portfolio Manager, OWB, Reporting and WEBI, and Portlets within Clarity
Support & Training (25%)
- Work effectively with middle to senior level Technical and Business leaders
- Capable of exercising extreme discretion and independent judgment
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, with a high level of confidence
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic work environment
- MS Office skills especially Excel
- Travel 10% to 15% of the year
A little about us: