IBM is the largest consulting and technology company in the world with approximately 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformationBusiness Unit Introduction
IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) helps clients plan, implement and manage an efficient, resilient, flexible IT infrastructure. IBM GTS is the partner of choice for infrastructure services - be it transformational outsourcing tied to business outcomes or integrated managed services or discrete services.
- Experienced software developer with 8-10 years of experience in software development.
- Hands on architect with 8 to 10 years of experience.
- Strong development skills for software design/engineering with Python, NodeJS, Web Application development, Angular, React.
- DevOps architecture experience will be a plus. You must be strong in enterprise architecture with security, high availability, micro-service, and state-less rest based services.
- Must be strong in design/development/architecture/communication
- Must be a strong team player and team leader.
:We are building a world class multi-cloud (public and private) management application suite. The application itself is born on cloud application using cloud native architecture. Working knowledge of cloud APIs of Softlayer, AWS, Google Cloud and Azure will be beneficial. You will be part of a highly motivated team producing enterprise ready software solution. You must Ensure robust, safe, securely accessible, highly available and highly scalable product that meets or exceeds customer and end-user expectations. You will Keep up to date with the technology advancements and propose better & efficient solutions
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.