In this position you will work within a Scrum environment to enhance the functionality, performance and security of the Data Exchange Layer (DXL) product that is used by Intel Security and partners to share real-time security context between different security products on millions of systems, tablets and devices. Growth in this role means growing as an engineer: Strong designs that are built to last, deep component knowledge, expert programming skills and broad scenario experience will be the measure of success.
Your Primary focus will be to develop software to support the Data Exchange Layer (DXL) product. DXL software modules and utilities are written in C , Java and Python. The ideal candidate will be able to code in any of these languages but you must be strong in either C or Java at minimum. You will work on a variety of tasks such as developing new application features, enhancing existing capabilities, fixing bugs, developing automated unit tests and developing functional test automation. You should enjoy building lasting designs, implementing robust maintainable code, being a partner in the design of components and advancing the technologies and approaches for testing software.
- 4 years of experience developing in C and/or Java services and applications.
- Python development experience a plus
- Knowledge of developing secure, distributed products
- Messaging and network programming experience a plus.
- Experience designing and implementing web applications with highly optimized and scalable architectures a plus
- Proven ability to work independently; designing, developing and deploying solutions that are delivered on time
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum Programming environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and debugging skills in Windows and Linux is a plus
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.