Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
Workday is building a next-generation platform to build consumer-grade experiences that is extensible and can be personalized. This distributed and highly scalable platform is used by our internal application development team as well as our customers and eventually by partners to configure or build new applications. The team is responsible for building the micro-services architecture that is internally called as Visual Presentation Services (VPS) Responsibilities:
- Take ownership for building and executing automated test ware for our product using Agile project life cycle.
- Liaise with functional QA Engineers on automation of new or enhanced product functionality.
- Interaction with Product Management and developers on design and automation deliverables and augment acceptance criteria for tasks.
- Diagnose problems to report bugs and enhancements to Development.
- Troubleshoot and debug automation failures, taking ownership of issue resolution.
- Research and investigate new automation technologies.
- Work with Product management to keep the documentation update
- If your experience is solely in writing automation tests, this might not be the role for you. If you enjoy assessing technologies, building frameworks from scratch, and continuously looking for opportunities to improve the quality of tests then READ ON!
- 8+ years of experience in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java (preferred), Scala, C++
- Project management, technical leadership, team lead experience preferred
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong working knowledge of test automation patterns, test techniques, preferably in a Software as a Service or consumer internet experience industry
- Proven experience with delivering high-quality software products within a full development lifecycle
- Experience with one or more of the following applications is expected: TeamCity, Bamboo, ANT, TestNG, JMeter, LoadRunner, Cucumber, Selenium
- Experience with testing web services with tools such Postman
If you're curious and can cover the requirements above, give us a shout!