Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job DescriptionResponsibilities:
- Develop and implement an overall test automation strategy for unit, system, integration; while ensuring automation is done consistently across the organization by mentoring, setting standards, and finding reusable solutions
- Drive improvements in test automation tools
- Research, Design and Implement extendable testing framework
- Design and construct data-agnostic tests that can be used as reference implementations that others can follow
- Future-proof existing test automation suites to make them faster, more flexible and easier to use and refactor
- Monitor test quality to ensure alignment with test automation standards and consistency across the organization
- If your experience is solely in writing automation tests, this might not be the role for you. If you enjoy assessing technologies, building frameworks from scratch, and continuously looking for opportunities to improve the quality of tests then READ ON!
- 8+ years of experience in, at least, one modern programming language such as Java (preferred), Scala, C++
- Project management, technical leadership, team lead experience preferred
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong working knowledge of test automation patterns, test techniques, preferably in a Software as a Service or consumer internet experience industry
- Proven experience with delivering high-quality software products within a full development lifecycle
- Experience with one or more of the following applications is expected: TeamCity, Bamboo, ANT, TestNG, JMeter, LoadRunner, Cucumber, Selenium
- Experience with testing web services with tools such Postman
If you're curious and can cover the requirements above, give us a shout! About Workday
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.