We are tasked with developing the next gen application form the ground up and we get our choice of UI tools to accomplish the task. If you love having big goals, real world challenges, and making customers incredibly happy whilst fostering your obsessive need for perfect code and user experience, this is the job for you.
Along with coding, you will be responsible for working with product managers, backend developers and designers on our agile team structure. We love product engineers who lead the charge, communicating with customers and delivering the most beautiful, intuitive application possible is a must. Team leadership experience is welcome, but not required.
Qualifications Required Skills:
- 1+ years of experience with CSS framework such as LESS, Sass, etc.
- Similar experience in a modern consumer environment (Pinterest, Box, Quora, Facebook...) and/or open source projects (contributed to node.js, dojo toolkit, NPM modules, etc.)
- Firm grasp of framework URL based routing principles
- Moderate CS fundamentals and an object oriented language (think an undergrad CS degree, or similar amount of work experience)
- Experience coding against RESTful APIs or service oriented middle tiers.
- Scrum Master experience (CSM certified would be nice)
- Experience with GIT SCM
- Experience writing RESTful APIs and middle tier coding in Node.js, Java, Python or C++
- Passion for user experience and strong design experience
- Agile coding experience, working in small teams that have made a big impact fast
- Experience with a data visualization package (Highcharts, d3.js, etc.)
- Experience with accounting or financial application
- Experience writing Tablet or Mobile applications
About Intuit QuickBooks Online:
Intuit has reimagined QuickBooks Online as the global small business operating system. This next-generation QuickBooks Online, available in more than 100 countries, provides small businesses and accountants with an intuitive, easy-to-use design that gives small businesses access to a robust, open platform that grows with small businesses and works anytime, anywhere.
The online version of QuickBooks has been rebuilt as an open platform. For small businesses, this simplifies work by integrating all of Intuit's powerful business management tools under one umbrella. The QuickBooks Online platform includes Intuit's robust small business tools, including Payroll and Payments, which are now interconnected and built into the online version of QuickBooks. The open platform design allows third parties and app developers to create small business applications that are available to nearly 800,000 QuickBooks Online subscribers, which boast more than 1.3 million users, giving customers the ability to customize the online version of QuickBooks to meet their specific business needs, while providing them access to data across applications. The QuickBooks Online platform offers a range of collaborative tools including:
- Access to Intuit's accounting, payments and payroll add-on solutions through one login, from a computer, iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets
- Real-time data updates enabling immediate accountant or bookkeeper collaboration
- Large-scale app integration and access to Intuit's Apps.com, one of the largest and most diverse small business apps marketplaces
Intuit is #31 on Fortune's best places to work, and #24 on Forbes "best work/life balance" list for 2015.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Senior Software Engineer (ElasticSearch/CloudSearch, Machine Learning, AWS) Software Engineer 2, Front-end Staff Software Engineer, Full Stack Senior "Full Stack" Software Engineer Staff Software Engineer See More…
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.