Come join the "Intuit Anti-Fraud Platform Team" as a "Senior Software Engineer". Intuit takes the security of its customers and data very seriously. Our goal is to build a comprehensive and cross-company platform leveraging machine learning in order to detect and fight fraud. This is a ground up effort to create a secure cloud solution that easily integrates our Intuit products into a single "Anti-Fraud" platform.
- Leading the gathering of functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning
- Roughly 80-90% hands-on coding
- Build out infrastructure and scalable backends for handling massive amounts of data.
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams including: product management, QA/QE, various product lines, and/or business units to drive forward results
- Experience with Agile Development
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of development experience
- Experience working in big data environments
- Experience with any of the following: Java, Scala, Python.
- At least a year of exposure to Apache Spark.
- Familiarity with Apache Kafka
- Experience with Cassandra, DynamoDB, and Hive are welcomed.
- Experience working with Jenkins
- Excellent communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Expertise with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD)
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Staff Backend Java Software Engineer (SBG QuickBooks Online) Front-end, Full Stack Software Engineer 2 (React or React and Java - QuickBooks Online) Staff Software Engineer Senior Software Engineer - Front End Staff Site Reliability Engineer See More…