We're looking for a senior communications leader to help to drive a comprehensive internal and external communications plus executive content strategy for Intuit in Plano, TX. This person will work closely with the general manager of the company's Strategic Partner Group (includes ProConnect Group and Strategic Enterprise Partners Group) to:
- Oversee PR announcements with strategic enterprise partners
- Deliver innovative employee communications programs and experiences that engage and inspire employees to do the best work of their lives for our partners
- Raise the external visibility of the GM and key executives through speaking engagements that build the Intuit brand as a cross-industry thought leader and a great place to work, in service to growth
- Drive speaking content and work with our PR team to support external communications initiatives (traditional and social media)
The right candidate is a proven catalyst, who can provide valuable counsel to executives to think BIG and drive day-to-day execution of internal communications, change management, and executive speaking. We expect someone who is experienced in driving innovative processes to reimagine their craft and the processes within the business and excels in a network of external peers to foster ongoing learning. We expect both an independent ownership and the passion and capability to collaborate and develop the best outcomes. This role is based in Intuit's Plano, Texas office.
++++++++++ Responsibilities include:
- Be a senior communications leader; drive a comprehensive internal communications strategy across the Org, in addition to news announcements with strategic partners
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders - HR, product management, engineering, marketing, product PR, etc. - to create communication programs and interactive experiences
- Provide day-to-day support for key employee communications initiatives across the organization
- Communicate news and information to employees using a variety of channels (Intranet, video, blogs, etc.)
- Partner with senior leaders to engage and inspire employees to do the best work of their lives
- Craft executive speaking content and support leaders through coaching and feedback for presentations and storytelling
- Build measurability into programs and gather insights to continuously improve the employee experience
- Actively shape the employee communications community by sharing best practices and driving effective communications across the company.
- Actively leverage and build their external bench of peers to continuously learn and bring forth leading processes and capabilities
- Minimum 10 years of communications experience, preferably employee communications, speechwriting, and executive PR in a corporate environment
- Ability to develop communications strategy and play a key role in execution across multiple teams and geographic locations
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to effectively collaborate in a team environment when needed
- Proven experience in driving new ideas and innovating to drive business results
- Proven ability to coach senior leaders
- Must have experience engaging with internal audiences in a way that helps build connections and inspire a diverse workforce
- Must be confident, highly motivated and passionate about making a difference
- Must have successful track record with developing strategies and techniques for communicating news and information to internal audiences in a way that informs and inspires
- Experience in engaging employees using social media, presentation software and experience design techniques are strongly desired
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
Product Marketing Manager Senior Communications Manager - IC Head of Marketing-Quickbooks India Senior Manager, Digital Pricing Senior Communications Manager See More…