Senior Software Engineer
As a developer on the Xamarin.Android team, you’ll work with remote developers working to improve the experience of writing managed C# and F# code against Android APIs, simplify binding Java libraries for consumption by managed code, and broaden access to our open-source community.
We’re looking for a developer who is self-starting, looking for a challenge, is able to see the whole picture, and wants to make software that Just Works across the multitude of Android device, supporting C# and F# developers on Linux, macOS, and Windows.
• 3+ years of experience working on teams
• 3+ years of experience with working remotely, with remote coworkers, or a desire to learn how
• 3+ years of experience programming commercial software in one of C#, C++, or Java
Preferred Basic Qualifications:
• Experience with Java and JNI a plus
• Background or education in parsers, compilers, development environments.
• Familiarity with .NET development would be beneficial
• Experience with git and github
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.