Senior Software Engineer
Microsoft's Cloud and Enterprise division is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to work with us on the next generation of mobile developer services and tools. With the mobile market quickly growing and evolving, we have a unique opportunity to help shape the industry. With our industry leading services in HockeyApp and Xamarin Test Cloud and renewed investment in the Xamarin Platform, we are uniquely positioned to reshape the market. If you want to be part of shaping the future of mobile development at Microsoft, come join us.
The primary responsibilities of this role are to design and code new software and services for the Mobile DevOps market. You will work extensively on building developer services that are loved and relied upon by hundreds of thousands around the world. If you are passionate about mobile, are excited by constantly learning in an ever-changing environment and market and above all love to focus on customers and building products they love – we want to hear from you!
As part of our team, you will be expected to be an expert on cloud services, including developing, building and operating them. We are looking for a strong technical engineer who will provide technical leadership and who also has high passion and empathy for customers, delivering high quality customer value and a growth mindset.
- Design, build and validate scalable, high availability services and tools
- Collaborate with teammates in various roles to plan and execute on key deliverables
- Work in a culture of continuous improvement, adaptation, reflection and growth
- 5+ years of professional experience designing and developing high quality software or services
- 3+ years in building highly-scalable distributed systems
- Experience in iOS, Android, Xamarin and/or React-Native development lifecycles
- BA/BS Degree in computer science, engineering or related field
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.