You have talent. You have skills. You have experience. You have passion. We have a role where you will make a real difference. We have a team that will support you. We have challenging problems to solve. We have some of the best pay and benefits in the industry. We have passion.
Visual Studio Team Systems (VSTS – visualstudio.com) is an online platform for enterprise development. Our team uses VSTS daily and works to make it better. We use it to release customer value every week.
Our specific team within VSTS builds tools to protect enterprise customers from security, legal, and other compliance threats. We work very closely as a team, with all developers supporting and leveraging each other to accomplish more.
Apply now if you want to:
• Crunch graph-related problems in your breakfast and not only in your code interview questions
• Understand, love and hate NoSQL databases
• Advance your skills in the fusion of the REST-full backend API on C# and the frontend world of React on TypeScript
• Release your code and to see your code in production every week
• Be part of the continuously improving team, where every developer to contributes to the architecture and process
• Drive value end to end throughout the full stack - from understanding customer needs to deploying your features to production
• Design features that help customers do more
• Solve challenging architectural problems
• Work directly with partner teams on service integration
• Stay up-to-date on .NET platform and ecosystem developments
• Write code every day
• Evangelize best practices in library usage and end-to-end architecture
• Work both independently and collaboratively to drive results
• 5+ years of development experience in online services
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline, or in place of 4 year degree an equivalent internship or industry software engineering experience
• Experience using software design patterns
• Experience with direct coding contributions on a product that required high scale and/or performance
• Willing and able to pass Microsoft Cloud background check prior to the start of employment and periodically thereafter (Further details regarding this process will be provided in follow up correspondence)
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.