Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
Are you passionate about building a DevOps and Engineering Excellence infrastructure that enhances the productivity of development teams across the company? You would be part of a small elite group of developers that build the self-serve infrastructure for all of the internal teams in Visa.
Interested? Read on and apply.
- Be part of a small team of go-getters in an agile model
- Design and build new capabilities into the infrastructure in both the DevOps and Engineering
- Excellence streams
- Work collaboratively across team boundaries to share common infrastructure and functional capabilities
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise application development
- Must have a good base in building scalable, reliable and highly performant systems
- Self-motivated and drive for excellence
- Must love coding hands-on technical skills
- MS or BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Financial services and/or payments processing industry experience is a plus
- Java and/or Node js experience is a plus
- Experience in development in an agile model is a plus
- Prior experience in developing CI/CD systems is a plus
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.