Are you a great Software Engineer? Do you like working on technology problems which impact people on a global scale? We believe the modern workspace is underserved by the existing software solutions and we are building the new, truly modern collaboration and productivity hub for the workspace. This is a v1 product which tackles the toughest challenges in the team collaboration and productivity space, with aggressive timelines and an opportunity to work with teams and technologies across the company and beyond. If you want to work in a startup like environment with the desire to move fast, this may be the team for you. You will be working on building Teams related functionality in Outlook Mac client. If you are interested in working on iOS/Mac and want to work on a team which is moving fast at making working together fun, do apply.
Successful candidates should also have:
• Ability to ramp up quickly on new technologies and adopt solution from within the company or from the Open Source community.
• Experience in DevOps environments.
• Experience with agile project management methodologies.
• Exceptional problem solving & debugging skills.
• 4+ years of software development and testing experience on the Apple ecosystem.
• Fluency in C++, Objective C and/or Swift.
• Strong attention to detail. Passion for pixel-perfection and apps craftsmanship.
• Knowledge of / experience with unit testing, mocking and dependency injection frameworks.
• Knowledge of / experience with application design patterns (MVC/MVVM, etc.).
• Demonstrated and recognized technical lead who delivers on exceptional hands on solutions and can solve hard technical problems practically.
One or more of:
• 2 years of software development experience. Or
• 2 years of iOS/Mac experience Or
• 1 years of C++ programming experience will be a bonus OR
• BS Degree in CS or related engineering field.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.