Organization Summary: To delight customers in a Cloud First world, Microsoft delivers highly available online services with cutting edge features and innovative functionality lighting up on a regular basis. Quality of service (QoS) is paramount as we continue to make deep investment in Microsoft Azure and its expanding customer base who rely on our services to run their diverse businesses. Availability, reliability, and performance are all key differentiators that customers demand and expect in cloud services when choosing a provider. Customers across the world rely and depend on Azure services always being available and reliable.
- You will be directly responsible for producing the automation,
tooling and solutions for managing one of the largest public
clouds in the world.
- Your work will enable Microsoft to delight and exceed the
expectations of a diverse set of customers, workloads and the
- There is a unique opportunity in this role to influence Azure
availability and reliability through designing and developing
robust end-to-end solutions.
- This role is to work as an Individual Contributor on a small
- Your work will be high impact with initial delivery in less than 6
- Great core development skills are necessary have and we
strongly prefer candidates who have expertise in the areas of
building extensible high scale service platforms.
- You will be a Key contributor on the team who will own the
implementation and full lifecycle of the solutions in C#.
- Extensive development and unit testing in
- Proactively identify and resolve people, process and
technology issues to reduce incident mitigation time.
- Solve manual issues through automation improvements.
- Collaborate on the design of the overall service with a strong
preference for service reliability and automated troubleshooting.
- Research, architect, develop and deliver solutions in an agile
- 5+ years of industry experience in developing applications
using object oriented programming (Java, C#, or similar).
Preferred Qualifications:React/Redux/Webpack/Babel Node.js
- Bachelor’s degree or higher or 7 years equivalent work
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in developing applications
using object oriented programming (Java, C#, or similar)
- A minimum of 3 years working with web technologies (HTML,
You will be required to pass Microsoft background checks prior to the start of employment and periodically thereafter. Further details regarding this process will be provided in follow up correspondence.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.