Do you want to be an integral part of Microsoft’s commitment to improve the Windows development process and be part of 1ES mission for Microsoft?
The Engineering System (ES) is the #1 area of focus for Windows and Devices Group (WDG). The stakes are high, and thousands of engineers rely on our production-quality services every day. Specifically, our team is invested in improving quality of shipping Windows code using various static analysis tools and checks. Integrated into developer workflows, our services make Windows codebase more secure and reliable, every day.
As an engineer on this team, your work will help shape a better engineering system and delight our developers. Your responsibilities will include
• Designing and developing solutions to enable Windows developers to produce quality code.
• Interacting with various other teams to enhance developer workflows.
We are looking for talented and driven individuals with the following qualifications to make an impact.
• 3+ years of Software development experience with languages, C# and SQL.
• BS/MS in Computer Science Engineering or related discipline.
• Solid problem-solving skills.
• Solid communication skills, especially for interactions with cross division teams.
• Projects demonstrating strong experience in entire development cycle: design, implementation, deployment, and live site.
• Experience working on service based projects, including good scripting language skills.
• Strong technical skills; Ability and willingness to quickly learn about new areas.
• Ability to mentor junior developers on the team.
• Passionate about empowering developers.
• Passionate about product quality and best software engineering practices.
Sounds interesting and challenging? Reach out to us.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.