Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
Visa is looking for C# ASP.NET developers to help them develop the Authorize.Net applications. As a software engineer in payment technology team you will help lead, design, enhance and build our services for Customers in an agile development environment. You will be working with colleagues, who will help, support and challenge you every day. Unit testing, code reviewing, and regular check-ins for continuous integration is just part of your DNA. You will start out learning our systems from the ground up, helping to develop secure solutions to current problems. You will be working on a live production environment and will get excellent ecommerce experience that will help you throughout your career.Responsibilities:
We expect our engineers to do much more than writing code:
- Write optimized and quality code. Partner closely with teams to produce an application that flows seamlessly and works intuitively with your clients.
- Work with architecture team on research & analyses of newer technologies for next generation of Authorized.net Applications.
- Comfortable in leading meetings and discussions with non-technical teams.
- Finding the best and most creative solutions to many different types of problems and help our client to achieve their goals.
- Expertise with .NET server-side web application framework and REST services.
- Experience with Node development and module bundlers such as Webpack.
- Experience with secure UI applications .
- Understanding of UX and the design techniques and prototyping.
- Knowledge of Security Principles, Web Standards and Accessibility Best Practices.
- Masters or Bachelors in Computer Science or related with 2+ years of industry experience.
Nice to have:
Most important qualities for the candidate are:Academics:
- RDBMS database design, optimization and performance and/or No-SQL
- Experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack (Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services (SSAS) and Reporting Services (SSRS)) is a huge plus
- Strong experience profiling and correcting memory usage and threading issues, and optimizing code for performance
- Web services standards and related technologies (XML, XSL, X-Path, JSON, Rest, Soap, WS*), Web Security, Asp.Net Web security infrastructure
- Familiarity with Github
- Experience with Agile methodologies/SCRUM
- Excellent written and communication skills and leadership potential
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or related degree and 2+ years of industry experience
Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science or related fieldLeadership:
Leading solutions and working with teams to achieve it.Curiosity:
A desire to seek clarity of requirements and why tasks are done a certain wayCreativity:
The ability to take a list of needs and insights and come up with other innovative ideas.Enthusiasm:
A passion to understand people and deliver better products and services to themStrategic focus:
Skill to understand big picture and stay focused on task to achieve goalsAttention to detail:
The capability to perform any research systematically and accuratelyStrong work ethic:
The innate drive to do work extremely well About CyberSource:
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource™s continued growth and expansion we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
CyberSource is a subsidiary of Visa Inc. CyberSource operates in Europe under agreement with Visa Europe.Additional Information
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.