We dream of a future where it's easy to pay and be paid. Across the planet. Where ever. Whenever. Securely. Easily.We have a great toolbox of leadership technologies including CyberSource and Authorize.net. Together, we are building leading edge full-service Payment Management solutions combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
We are looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to join our Enterprise Payments team! Job Description
Senior Software Engineer
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be part of our Enterprise Payments team to help design, enhance and build our transactional platform in an agile development environment. You will work with colleagues, who will support and challenge you daily. You will play part of multiple teams tasked with multiple projects ranging from building full stack development of real-time transactional services, REST services API, Container based services to highly functional, secure, scalable and resilient real time and batching systems. You will work on u nit testing, code reviews and regular check-ins to continuous integration that will become part of your DNA. You will see the code written and moved to production within just a few days, to then be used by a huge customer base including Facebook, Nike, FedEx, Apple, State Farm, to name a few.
If this sounds exciting, we want to chat and tell you more about our work culture
and environment and see if this will be a good fit for both of us. Qualifications
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field and 5+ years of Software Development Experience or a Masters with 3+ years of Software Development Experience
- You have expertise of Core Java, JEE technologies, REST and container based technologies.
- You have experience architecting solutions with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in mind
- We count on your curiosity and creativity, to want to understand customer requirements and our processes and
want to come up with creative solutions
- While you'll have the skill to see and understand the big picture, you're able to stay focused on the task at hand to achieve immediate goals
- You're great at systematic and accurate research wanting to uncover the smallest detail
- You have amazing work ethics that will help us all work extremely well together
- You have the passion to understanding people and to always striving to improve our products and services!
Our engineers do more than just write code:
- You'll help our customers achieve their real goals by understanding their requirements and how they respond to their business needs
- You'll use technologies that include Java, REST, NoSQL, Docker and more
- You will analyze business requirements and architect a solution that is robust and scalable along with providing technical documentation of solution
- You'll leverage on new technologies tobuild the next generation of Payment Services
- You'll develop and deliver new features every few days
- You have the work and academic experience that will demonstrate proficiency and ease with programming languages, mobile technologies, quality assurance, scripting languages and operating systems
- Your DNA would include following and creating software best practices and processes.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and above all, you are team players!
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.