A Senior Software Engineer job in Beaverton, Oregon is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. This position entails developing web applications using ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS, Web Api, and SQL Server for high-volume, mission critical use. This is a 1 year contract position. If interested, please contact Beth Infante at 503.535.2581 or Ninibeth.Infante@adeccona.com.
Use Agile Scrum SDLC methodologies in the full life cycle software development process including requirements analysis, software design, prototyping, programming, debugging and testing of system software production applications. Participate in technical design and implementation. Proactively raises issues if specification will lead to quality, system performance, or architectural issues in product. Collaborate with fellow developers in areas of expertise as well as members of business unit. Demonstrate self-directed and proactive approach to solving problems. Develop, debug and deliver enterprise applications. Demonstrate self-directed and proactive approach to solving problems. Proactively mentor fellow developers in areas of expertise.
• 5+ years of experience developing software in C# / .NET
• 3+ years of experience developing web applications using ASP.NET, with experience using MVC a plus.
• Experience writing multi-tier components for high volume systems
• Experience with SQL Server, with Entity Framework experience a plus.
• Experience with AngularJS or similar client side framework a plus.
• Experience with ASP.NET Web Api a plus.
• Experience with load balancing technologies a plus
• Strong oral and written communications skills
• Outstanding troubleshooting and technical support skills
If you are interested in this Senior Software Engineer job in Beaverton, Oregon then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Beth Infante at 503-535-2581 or Ninibeth.Infante@adeccona.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.