We are looking for an engineer to be responsible for designing and implementing highly scalable environments. This engineer will work with all other teams in the organization and provide infrastructure solutions for their needs. We are looking for an experienced individual with a very autonomous approach, who is a fast learner, is not afraid to make changes and bring in ideas, and has a "get things done" mentality.
You must understand the building blocks of IT, in general. These include client systems and applications, networking, infrastructure, data centers, web tools and technologies and more.
• Thrive in a dynamic environment
• Accomplish tasks with minimal supervision
• Outstanding customer service and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Continually innovate and improve product quality as well as group efficiency
• Shows initiative
• Perform deep drill down analysis into performance bottlenecks and provide necessary fixes
• Bring in new ideas, change, evolve, improve and simplify the production infrastructure
• Work closely with our development and research teams and provide customer friendly solutions and support
Technical background needed:
• At least 8 years of hands on industry experience in building and supporting large scale Enterprise infrastructure in data centers
Hands on Experience with Cloud Computing platforms - IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
• Experience in TCP/IP networking, security and compliance controls such as HIPAA/PCI, identity management
• Customer support experience
• Any one of the Industry certifications - RHCA, OCP, AWS solutions architect, TOGAF, ITIL Service Design and Service Management
• Experience with Linux and virtualization technologies with deep understanding on hypervisors such as xen.
• Experience with deploying, planning and architecting any one of the tools - Ansible, Puppet or Chef
• E xperience with programming languages such as Python
The following will be considered an advantage:
• B.Sc. in Computer Science
• Experience in managing and deploying Enterprise applications on Oracle Public cloud, AWS or Openstack based platforms.
• Experience in Oracle Red StackQualifications:
Work with Oracle*s world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle*s global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems. Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.