• Provision Data Cloud services environments for product development and testing activities
• Carry out DevOps activities involving Big-data infrastructures, Oracle DB, Weblogic and various Oracle Fusion Middleware products
• Automate infrastructure provisioning process and its various integration flows with Oracle Cloud infrastructures
• Carry out testing of Data Cloud infrastructures setup and provisioning flows
• Participate in defining test strategy and automate test scenarios through standard test frameworks
• Detect and verify code bugs, review product documentations
• Help improve test coverage, methodology and processes
• Participate in release/sprint planning activities and daily stand-up meetings
• Work with globally distributed cross-functional teams to validate Oracle cloud infrastructures and applications.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• 4 - 6 years of experience with preferably with cloud technologies - IaaS/ PaaS / SaaS
• Hands on experience on Linux administration, Linux internals, storage and network management
• Strong scripting skills with Python, Perl, Shell, Chef, WLST etc.
• Knowledge in virtualization technologies such as Hypervisor, Oracle Virtual Server, Virtual Machines etc.
• Experience with SQL, Oracle DBA / Applications DBA
• Experience with Oracle Weblogic Administration and related Oracle Fusion Middleware products
• Experience with the entire software development life cycle, preferably with Agile software development
• Ability to learn independently, solve problems, and identify the best technical solution for an issue
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Continuous integration processes and tools such as Hudson and Jenkins
• Understanding of Java/J2EE technology stack and MVC framework
• Experience with Master Data Management (data gathering/cleansing/enrichment)
• Knowledge on big-data infrastructures such as Hadoop, HBase, Hive, SOLR, Zookeper etc.
• Knowledge on data providers, for example, Dun & Bradstreet (D&B)
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will assist in defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, debugging or designing of software applications or operating systems. Provide technical leadership to other software developers. Specify, design and implement modest changes to existing software architecture to meet changing needs.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.