Blizzard Entertainment has an amazing opportunity for a senior programmer to join the fray on World of Warcraft. As a key contributor, you will be working with a team of engineers focused on the vision of improving World of Warcraft's technology. Our team is highly collaborative, and you'll interface with fellow programmers as you help develop and refine key systems. Review the requirements below and drop us a line if the prospect of bringing WoW to a whole new level speaks to your experience and skillset, and appeals to your passion and creativity. Requirements
- Extensive experience with code and data optimization
- Experience in code refactors & rewrites
- Experience in code integration
- Fluency in C / C
- A minimum of 5 years' game programming experience
- A passion for video games
- Computer science or related degree
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- Experience working on a MMO or open-world game
- Strong mathematics skills
- Experience contributing to, or maintaining, open source libraries
Applicants must submit (i) a cover letter that describes why you are interested in working at Blizzard and what games you are currently playing. (ii) and a resume. Only submittals with cover letters will be considered.
A little about us:
Blizzard Entertainment is a premier developer/publisher of entertainment software, including World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo, and Hearthstone.