Senior Software Engineer
Limited relocation available for qualified candidates. Position Overview:
This role will serve as a key member of the Coca-Cola Freestyle Engineering team working with local development leads and consultants along with development partners to build scalable and maintainable object and service oriented software. This is an individual contributor role responsible for leading and implementing features on the software roadmap and work with business on detailed requirements. Function Related Activities / Key responsibilities:
- Will work on software releases end to end including supporting multiple releases in the field
- Use Agile development life cycle models
- Deliver products with automated unit tests built into the development life cycle
- Use excellent oral and written communication skills to influence and negotiate with senior leadership: the timelines and solutions to technical problems; the suitability of tools and best practices for software architecture and developments; any new technical concepts and their associated costs and capital investments; and any risks or dependencies to the project or program
- Clearly distinguish between fact and professional opinion in all communication work with development partners to build solutions and communicate effectively to build consensus on technical viewpoints
- Effective communication with cross-functional teams and management, in order to influence their category/brand plans during annual business planning process.
A Bachelor of Science in Computer or Electrical Engineering/Science or equivalent experience is required. A Master's degree in preferred. Related Work Experience :
Leadership Behaviors :
- 10+ yrs of total Software Architect, Design and Development Experience
- 5+ yrs of C and C++ with Object oriented and Service Oriented concepts
- 5+ yrs of development in embedded space with Firmware preferably TI chipset
- 3+ yrs of Knowledge of CANopen, Serial RS232, I2C protocols
- 5+ yrs of Distributed Software Architecture and Software Configuration
- Experienced with organizing automated unit testing and scripting
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
- Knowledge of Embedded solutions with motor controls and algorithms to manage and control pump,
- Client-Server design and design patterns for middleware
- Multi-threading model with Synchronous and Asynchronous communication with timer based and Real-time Event Management
- Knows two or more programming languages, C++ and/or Java, C++ preferred
- Ability to investigate legacy software and provide precision fixes.
- Knowledge of real-time embedded OS and has built embedded application with control loops.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.