This person needs to be proficient with below and be able to train others:
* Experienced with advanced object-oriented design concepts, inheritance, polymorphism, interfaces, base classes, method overriding, etc.
* Familiarity with Gang of Four Design Patterns
* User Interface design patterns - Model View Presenter, Model View Controller, etc.
* Knowledge of S.O.L.I.D. object oriented design principles.
* Experience with or knowledge of dependency injection frameworks or techniques.
* Unit testing (knowledge of one or more unit testing frameworks. Knowledge of Mocking)
* Experience working with XML
* Extensive database experience, preferably Sql Server (tables, views, stored procs, indexes, foreign keys, tuning)
* UML diagramming
* Experience with a build server, implementing daily builds, automated testing, quality verification, and deployments.
* Advanced source code management - branching, merging strategies. TFS preferred.
* Experience ensuring code quality - use of code review tools, style/quality tools such as SyleCop, FxCop.
* Self-starter, takes ownership, embraces standards but needs minimal direction. Continuous learner.
* Desire to mentor junior staff.
* Experience with SOAP, REST, and Queue based distributed architectures.
* Proven success operating in a Scrum/Agile environment
* Experience working with large legacy codebases
o Windows Services
o Multi-threaded programming
o Windows Installer Xml (Wix)
o Windows Forms experience
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.