As part of our continued record growth, we are adding a Engineer Software Senior to our Technology Solutions team. As a key contributor to the team, you will be instrumental in delivering innovative, compelling, coherent user experiences for our consumer, internal operations and value chain constituents across a wide variety of enterprise applications through the creation of discrete business services and their supporting components.
* Design, develop and deliver solutions for the most challenging enterprise requirements
* Create enterprise-grade application services
* Participate in rapid prototyping and POC development efforts
* Contribute to overall enterprise technical architecture and implementation best practices
* Inform efforts to develop and refine functional and non-functional requirements
* Participate in iteration and release planning
* Provide direction and mentorship to junior team members
* Perform functional and non-functional testing
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
* 5+ years of experience developing enterprise level systems on the .NET framework using C#
* 4+ years of experience developing web services
* Mastery of Visual Studio 2013/2015
* Strong working knowledge of service oriented architecture design principles, patterns and best practices
* Strong working knowledge of modern object-oriented development techniques
* Strong working knowledge of enterprise architecture principals, patterns and practices
* Strong working knowledge of SQL and relation database design
* Working understanding of unit test creation
* Working understanding of MS SQL Server preferred
* Working understanding of MS IS preferred
* Experience with continuous integration tools and processes a plus
Strong ability to:
* Produce high-quality, properly functioning deliverables the first time
* Deliver work product according to established deadlines
* Estimate tasks with a level of granularity and accuracy commensurate with information provided
* Work collaboratively in a small team
* Excel in a rapid iteration environment with short turnaround times
* Lead by example, serving as a role model to other team members
* Mentor junior team members to help advance their technical, analytical and judgment skills
* Deal positively with high levels of uncertainty, ambiguity and shifting priorities
* Accept a wide variety of tasks and pitch in wherever needed
* Constructively present, discuss and debate alternatives
* Take shared ownership of the product
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.