Join the new Microsoft AI & Research division to create the next wave of innovation!
We're creating the future of real-time analytics. We're re-imagining what it could be so we can deliver a modern analytics experience and enable anyone to collect, process, and visualize data in minutes. We're empowering people to build incredible products using data-driven insight.
We're a small, rapidly growing team. We value people, learning, and doing the right thing. We cultivate a high-trust environment with great collaboration and fun. We want people who envision what could be, help others succeed, and learn constantly. We try new ideas and fail-fast. We use the minimal process needed to deliver great results as a team. We love delighting our customers and aim to deliver an exceptional platform and user experience.
We're seeking developers who love creating a great developer experience and building code optimized on mobile and IoT platforms. You'll develop SDKs to easily instrument code, auto-collect signals, and run experiments on a wide variety of mobile, service, and web platforms.
Up for the challenge? Join us and help build the next generation of analytics!
- Strong problem solving and data-driven analysis
- Experience with developing client/mobile apps (Windows, Android, iOS, or HTML5)
- Experience with data, analytics, OR visualizations (e.g., D3, Kendo, Highcharts) preferred
- Highly effective leadership and communication
- Five years of experience with large-scale software engineering
- Bachelor's degree or higher in CS or related fields
- Location: Bellevue, WA, USA
- Travel: At most once a year to a Microsoft office, typically London
- Job Segments: Analytics, Cloud, Data, Machine Learning, Mobile, Real Time, Services, Visualization, Web
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.