Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job DescriptionAbout You
- You are an exceptionally strong individual contributor that can tackle hard technical problems with optimism and positivity.
- You can design and lead substantial features with a strong focus on non-functional requirements. (scalability, performance, monitoring, maintenance, security, usability and quality etc.)
- You enjoy the challenge of architecting and building a robust platform geared for Big Data processing.
- You take initiative/ownership to drive projects to completion and overcome roadblocks with positivity and creativity.
- You love working in agile teams.
- You are technology agnostic and are always willing to learn new technologies to solve business problems.
Working as part of the Platform team at Workday's Prism Analytics:
- You will have the opportunity to work with a team that is leading the way in building an interactive, fully integrated, big data analytics platform that provide our customers ways to create a data warehouse on the cloud and perform rich visualizations on their data.
- Over the next one year, you will be building scalable and robust backend APIs that will support enablement of rich visual components required for browser-based exploratory data analysis and visualization in our product.
- You will work with a top-notch team to deliver enterprise-grade components and APIs for the application tier of our Big Data Platform.
- You will code scalable and robust application tier components and services for our Big Data Platform including public and internal APIs, API infrastructure security, and authentication.
- You will be working on metadata management and application lifecycle management components, query caching services, and integration with third party tools and applications.
- Full-stack developer with 5+ years of experience with Web application development and SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Strong experience with:
- OO design and Java development
- API development, security, and performance
- Large-scale, distributed, and highly concurrent systems
- Metadata-driven definitional development experience
- Web servers, databases, SQL, REST, JSON, and persistence frameworks like Hibernate
- Proven ability to juggle priorities and make the right tradeoffs in feature content and timely delivery of features while ensuring customer success and technology leadership for the company
- Collaborative team player with good oral and written communication skills
- 4-year degree in a computer related field or equivalent
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.