Launched in 2015, Q2 Solutions is a leading global clinical trials laboratory services organization. We help biopharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostics customers improve human health through innovation that transforms science and data into actionable medical insights. Q2 Solutions is a quality driven, responsive partner with strong global experience and deep scientific and medical expertise. The Q2 Solutions joint venture was formed by Quintiles and Quest Diagnostics, combining the best of each parent organizations clinical trials laboratory services capabilities.Description
Under general direction, formulates and defines system scope and objectives. Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs. Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities. May be responsible for completion of a phase of a project. Regularly provides guidance and training to less-experienced engineers.
Job Requirements MUST
- Accurately estimates the magnitude and time requirements to complete for projects. Provides accurate and timely
updates to project manager and/or team lead on progress.
- Defines deliverables, costs and benefits and ROI.
- Writes designs for new systems, or changes to existing systems.
- Designs, writes and performs unit, integration or system testing which includes development of test plans.
- Participates in peer review of work products such as code, designs, and test plans produced by other team members.
- Assists other team members, serving as an 'expert' either in the business application, development technologies or
- Software Development Lifecycle processes (such as reviewing, designing and testing).
- Works with the documentation team to assure new functionality is properly documented.
- Update corporate information sets associated with application information, such as PDRS and Application Portfolio database.
- Serves as level 4 support, troubleshooting problems, providing workarounds and producing patches for customers as required.
- Performs other duties as needed.
Must beproficientin one or more of the following:
- Azure ServiceFabric / Service Bus / AWS
- Microservices / MVC
- OAuth / Encryption
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related discipline
- 4 plusyears experience with applicable tools, including database access; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
Extensive use of keyboard and mouse requiring repetitive motion of fingers and wrist.
Regular sitting for extended periods of time
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.