1750 Tysons (12023), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Senior Software Engineer(.Net)
As a Capital One Software Engineer, you be responsible for the definition, design, construction, integration, testing, and support of reliable and reusable software solutions, addressing business opportunities. Includes systems analysis, creation of specifications, coding, testing, and implementation of application programs and data interfaces.
- Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
- Continuously improve software engineering practices - Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering community
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
- At least 3 years of experience in .NET software development
- At least 2 years of experience in Agile environment.
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- 2+ years of experience in J2EE development
- 1+ years of experience in AWS
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.