Intel Math Kernel Library (Intel MKL) team is looking for software development engineer to work in new exciting area of deep learning. In this role you will be responsible for development and maintenance of Deep Neural Network (DNN) component in Intel MKL (software.intel.com/mkl) and open source Intel MKL-DNN (01.org/mkl-dnn). This includes the development of new features and algorithms optimized for Intel and Intel-compatible architectures, performance optimization for current and future Intel architectures including assembly level programming and parallelization.
To be a successful candidate on this position you should possess below skills/experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field (Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science);
- Working knowledge of mathematics, preferably linear algebra solvers, matrix-vector operations, and Fast Fourier Transforms;
- 2 years experience of low level optimizations for IA;
- 2 years experience with parallel programming;
- 2 years working knowledge of C language;
- 2 years experience of Linux development;
- Ability to learn quickly and work in the team.
Following qualifications will be a plus:
- Working knowledge of machine learning and deep learning algorithms;
- Experience of working in Agile software development environment;
- Knowledge of Intel development tools.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.