Senior Software Engineer to work on identity and access management (IAM) initiatives.
Job responsibility to include:
- Design, hands on development and testing of IAM components: Services in SOAP/REST, tools, integration code, etc.
- Deploying & evaluating 3rd party IAM products.
- Participate and contribute to identity management best practices at Visa.
- Work closely with partner teams - especially application owners in understanding requirements in areas like authentication, authorization and security aspects related to identity and recommend solutions, and as needed make enhancements to identity infrastructure.
- Keep up to speed with new trends in identity & enterprise security (e.g. new authentication mechanisms, new devices, new threats & risks, etc.) and enhance the IAM stack as needed.
About Visa: Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
- BS/MS in EE/CS or equivalent
- 6+ years of working experience as programmer/developer in a large IT company environment or a product development company.
- Prior experience on security products and/or enterprise security.
- Experience specifically on IAM a big plus.
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code."
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.