The candidate will work in Revenue & Pricing Systems team, leading efforts to design and develop applications to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the Finance business function. The ideal candidate will bring extensive experience in developing technical solutions and data processing in large volume financial systems. This role will participate in various design discussions, create solution design deliverables and develop technical solution to implement the solution and ensure successful delivery of business capabilities.
- Develop solutions for revenue systems including pricing, rating, billing, accounts receivable and revenue reporting functions. Responsibilities include the creation of conceptual approach, technical analysis, design, delivery, unit testing and support activities.
- Work closely with PMO to drive and/or facilitate development requirements, specifications, and use cases for assigned projects.
- Engage business partner to deliver projects and support systems. Participate in collaboration activities with business partners on requirements elaboration, workflow design, configuration, and business re-engineering.
- Collaborate with vendors on delivery of solutions. Work with delivery partners to review and finalize technical specifications, code review, version management, and implementation related activities.
- Collaborate with business partners on user acceptance testing.
- Participate in software evaluation and technology vendor selection.
- Work with limited direction, usually within a complex environment, to drive delivery of solutions and meet service levels.
- Collaborate across global businesses and technology organizations, providing sound business analysis, process, and change leadership.
- Mentor more junior team members both offshore and on-shore, and ensure they are following engineering best practices.
- 5 years or more of relevant experience in application development (e.g., software development/engineering delivery, development and implementation, delivery and design) and business systems analysis.
- Solid experience in core Java, scripting, Hibernate, advanced SQL and Oracle Database.
- Hands on experience in developing multi-threaded and scalable batch processes.
- Prior experience in building or implementing Oracle Revenue Management and Billing (ORMB) OR other Oracle Utilities Application framework based product is highly preferable.
- Ability to design and build complex algorithms.
- Experience in evaluating business requirements, working with business to clarify and elaborate the requirements and turning them into functional and technical designs.
- Experience in mentoring offshore development teams and co-ordinate work with offshore and onshore teams.
- Business domain knowledge in the areas of financial management including planning, analysis, billing, and incentives is a plus.
- Strong conceptual and analytic skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a broad group of stakeholders.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a Computer Science and Engineering discipline.
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code."
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.