· Four-year College Degree in at least one STEM major (Science; Technology; Engineering; Math)
· Minimum of five (5) years of experience in full life cycle embedded software development in electronics products.
· Minimum of two (2) years formal development process such as Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, or Extreme Programming.
· Minimum of three (3) years working with Machine learning and/or Deep Learning applications
· Proficient with C, C++, Python and Object Oriented Design (OOD).
· Working knowledge of high-end embedded RTOS's such as Linux, Android, etc.
· Working knowledge of Software Configuration Management (SCM) and Version Control Systems (GIT or similar).
· Experience working in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Windows-based databases.
SOME OF THE TOYS YOU GET TO PLAY WITH:
· Machine Learning Applications
· Version Control Systems
· Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
BENEFITS AND PERKS – WE'RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
· Great Benefits + Company-matched 401K retirement savings
· Annual Bonus Program
· Educational Assistance and Reimbursement Program
· Relaxed dress code
· Onsite Recreation Center & Café
· Telecommuter and Work Mobility Program
· Onsite Happy Hours!
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM's) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.