Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
* Design, develop and support projects throughout all phases of the software development life cycle
* Develop innovative solutions that meet market needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability, realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and principles
* Participate in all aspects of PDLC including requirement/design reviews as well as code reviews.
* Create testing harness/infrastructure/test cases/Automation geared towards ensuring quality of the product
* Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes
* Lead product initiatives, recommend improvements, mentor and guide junior team members
* Identify project risks and work effectively to mitigate them
* Share release management duties on feature rollouts,
* Develop industry and product technical expertise
* Find and help fix stability/scalability issues in a very time critical environment
Ability to think out of the box in solving real world problems.
A portfolio or work samples demonstrating coding skills (e.g links to Github repository from open source contributions).
Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills.
Degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent professional experience.
Bachelor's degree with 6 years of experience
Masters degree with 4 years of experience
Payment Industry experience a plus