Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
We're looking for an experienced front-end software engineer to join our team which builds best-in-class front-end experiences for our sellers. You will be working on the next generation selling application of eBay, creating a beautiful user experience, and providing new ways to manage and grow businesses for our seller community. Join us and create great and exciting new selling experiences for our customers!
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in developing high volume and highly interactive web applications that work across browsers
- Has a solid grasp and experience with MVC and OO design.
- Has the ability to craft service & database calls in a clean, efficient way
- Has experience using source control systems such as Git
- Is self-motivated and has the ability to get things done
- Has the ability to come up with innovative solutions to problems, while also thoroughly considering edge cases and avoiding pitfalls
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possesses strong collaboration skills and ability to influence a cross-functional team to deliver results.
- Having experience with MongoDB a plus.
A little about us:
eBay is a global commerce platform and payments leader connecting millions of buyers and sellers.