Senior Software Engineer
At Capital One, the homepage team is recognized as an opportunity to reach our customers in unique, personal and engaging ways and come up with digital experiences that are authentic & bold. Nothing is off limits as we explore exciting ways to take advantage of open source libraries, bolder design patterns, high risk AB Tests, personalization services, advanced monitoring tools, and even cloud technologies to deliver amazing customer experience. Our engineers are provided with top of the line MacBook Pros, Thunderbolt monitors and the necessary tooling to develop the best possible products with the least amount of friction. We operate in small productive agile teams and use the best industry tools to collaborate across teams.
What you’ll be working on:
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 4 years of experience in software engineering
- At least 1 year experience with Responsive Web Design
- 1 year production experience of a single page application framework like Angular, Ember, or React
- 1 year experience with A/B Testing tools Optimizely or Adobe Target
- 1 year production experience of Node.js
- 1 year experience with templating libraries such as EJS, Mustache/Handlebars, etc.
- 1 year experience with SASS
- 1 year experience with Grunt or Gulp
- 1 year experience with SEO and best practices
- 1 year experience with common CMS platforms like Drupal, Wordpress, Joomla, Contentful etc.
- 1 year experience with AWS or Akamai
At this time, Capital One sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.