What you will do
The Senior Software Engineer will work with a small team to design, implement and test an enterprise cloud application that manages and monitors security products. The candidate should have strong communication skills, a desire to work in a team environment, and passionate about delivering high quality software.
How you will do it
• Architect, design, implement, test and deliver an enterprise product
• Master development process and code base, and improve them
• Mentoring engineers on software best practices
• Involvement in code reviews to help deliver high quality software
• Desire to be a strong technical resource in software best practices
• Working closely with team, product management and customers in an Agile environment
• Develop and design test strategies and automation frameworks as well as improve upon existing ones to help drive code coverage and code quality What we look for
• 7+ years of software engineering experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Exceptional problem solving skills
• Experience as a senior or lead software engineer
• Ability to understand business needs and work strategically
• Experience working with microservices, scalable architectures, databases and web deployments
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.