Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job DescriptionSenior Software engineer
Are you passionate about APIs? Are you interested in building future framework for support of Workday's REST/SOAP offerings? Do you consider yourself an advocate on subject of APIs? Do you enjoy attending meetups, hackathons and Dev Conferences? Come join our team in Pleasanton to help drive and build web services framework which runs whole of workday REST/SOAP API stack. You will be the subject matter expert responsible for providing guidance, best practices and direction for our APIs. Our team values innovation, collaboration, and ownership. We believe mistakes are inevitable, but learning from them so we can improve is critical to us. We want folks who are willing to grab a shovel and dig in regardless of title or position. This is a ground floor opportunity to join a small and rapidly growing team in Workday's headquarters at Pleasanton.What does a Senior Web Application Engineer do at Workday?
Do you get excited by?
- Lead design and implementation of features and components in a team oriented environment.
- Experience delivering high-performance, high-throughput solutions.
- Collaborates with team members by white-boarding and working through idea's with constructive input from the rest of the team and vice-versa.
- Share knowledge via mentoring, reviewing code, reviewing design docs or giving technical talks.
If you answered "YES!" to these questions, please apply and see if you have what it takes to be part of the revolution of cloud based, user-friendly enterprise software systems of tomorrow! Our Tech: Java, Swagger, Hive, Microservices About Workday
- Build elegant, scalable and performant component.
- Experiment with latest technologies.
- Introducing the team to new technologies, frameworks and points of view.
- "Grabbing the shovel" to help drive the team or technology without prompting.
- Getting in on our new Pleasanton Office to help shape the product and internal engineering culture.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
A leading provider of enterprise cloud applications, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest organizations.