Do you want to be part of launching Xbox Project Scorpio? Do you enjoy building features and APIs for game developers? Do you want to build amazing new platform features for games and applications? Are you a strong developer with amazing debugging skills? If so, then we have an opportunity for you.
The Xbox Platform GamePlat team is hiring! We own a number of platform feature areas game developers use to build their titles for Xbox One and other Windows devices such as Connected Storage. We work to enable game developers across Windows devices to build world class gaming experiences. We are looking for an exceptional Software Engineer to join our team.
• 5+ year track record of developing high quality software
• Demonstrated technical excellence and commitment to quality
• Excellent design and coding skills in C/C++ •
Strong debugging skills
• Passion for development tools and developer experience
• Flexible, self-motivated, team player
• Experience authoring APIs for games or apps
• Game development experience
• Experience with the Universal Windows Platform (UWP)
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
If you’re ready for the challenge and want to work in a diverse, dynamic, agile environment, join us in the West Campus Studios buildings and feed your inner geek.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other
characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.