**PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES**
• Development and review of testing strategies for various software and hardware components of netwitness suite.
• Deploy netwitness components through ISO, VM, and cloud images and complete qualification of it for new hardware and software components.
• Constantly review operational procedure and identify opportunities to improve.
• Work closely with platform operations team and deliver test completion reports on time.
• 5+ years of working experience with technology; Linux, Networking and storage are must have skills. Administrative level proficiency in UNIX/Linux preferred.
• Proficiency in TCP/IP Linux networking, architecture and core technologies ( DNS, routing, iptables, tc, etc.)
• Experience utilizing Puppet, Chef or other similar technologies to support configuration and deployment of solutions on Linux platforms.
• Experience with working in a lab to setup and configure hardware, including firmware updates, storage options (DAC, SAN), and hardware components (HDD, NIC & memory). Understanding of storage protocols ( SATA, PCIe) is an advantage.
• Good understanding of performance monitoring and hardware limitations of Enterprise class hardware appliances ( Dell R620, 630s ..etc )
• Experience in deploying solutions leveraging cloud technologies such as OpenStack, AWS and/or Azure.
• Hands on experience in automating repeated routines using at least one scripting / programming language.
• Strong knowledge around quality engineering principles, Ability to come up with Test strategy and test design for complex software products.
• Assertive communication and ability to influence cross functional stakeholders to take right decisions.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.
**Critical Hiring Criteria:**
Engineering - Software
400 - SECURITY
US - Virginia - Reston