Senior Solutions Engineer, Global Development Operations Systems
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Posted: October 26, 2017
Reference ID: 1702832
- Leads analysis, defines and establishes design of all technical aspects or provides technical expertise for IT solutions on complex IT systems projects within area of expertise.
- Maintains and uses knowledge of solutions and IT landscape to explore and identify possible solutions related to defined technical problems, and finds opportunities to improve business solutions support.
- Maintains and partly creates elements of large/complex solutions.
Qualifications: EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Reports to Global Development Operations Systems Head.
- Support the development of systems roadmaps with business partners for Global Development Operations.
- Acts as IT system technical expert for identified systems/applications.
- Acts as primary contact with applicable software vendors and knowledge expert regarding vendor application roadmap and support escalation processes.
- Provides technical expertise/knowledge in support of key projects.
- Primary IT interface with key vendors providing IT solutions and/or support for Global Development Operations.
- Has an understanding of current & future regulatory requirements and industry trends and assess the impact on business process and systems.
- Experience with formal SDLC methodology.
- Excellent ability to work independently but seek management support and guidance as needed.
- Excellent skills in building multi-cultural relationships via strong collaboration and communication skills.
Submit your resume and start a quality career with Takeda! We are an equal opportunity employer. www.tpna.com No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
- Technical knowledge/expertize of streamlining Clinical Development applications' data flow in light of business process changes strongly desired
- T echnical knowledge/expertise of applications such as CTMS, eTMF strongly desired.
- Tecnical knowledge/expertize of the newest technology innovation such as Machine Learning for Clinical Development desired
- Experience supporting Development Operations strongly desired.
- Experience supporting global business functions, supporting large, complex and/or global applications and implementing global and/or large applications strongly desired.
- Experience with system validation processes and validated systems governed by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations and International Council for Harmonisation (ICH) strongly desired.
- Previous experience with application outsourcing and/or vendor management strongly desired.
- Previous experience in IT support of R&D development such as Clinical Operations, Regulatory, Data Management, PV/Safety, etc. desired.
- Overall understanding of the Pharmaceutical Development processes desired