Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company - one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Biologics and Vaccines Analytics (BVA), Global Vaccines and Biologics Commercialization (GVBC), Merck Manufacturing Division (MMD) is responsible for the commercialization of vaccine and biologic processes from Phase III through launch and transfer to supply as well as in-line support for pipeline process changes. The Operations Team provides hands-on Compliance and Facilities support to all of GVBC with emphasis on BVA. Specific focus is on departmental GMP Compliance and training systems, equipment qualification and maintenance.
- Provide guidance on GMP requirements and departmental systems (training and documentation)
- Identify and implement initiatives to strengthen the GVBC GMP Compliance position
- System(s) and SOP harmonization across GVBC and BVA
- Support laboratory upgrades and renovations from both an Engineering and Compliance perspective, i.e. lab build and equipment installation & qualification
- Serve as a Program Management resource for the Operations team
- Required: Bachelor's Degree in Science/Engineering (Biology, Chemistry, BioChemistry or related field)
- Strong organizational skills and Project management abilities
- At least 2 years of experience working in a GMP environment.
- Ability to work independently and within a cross-functional team.
- Capability to manage individual components of a project.
- Ability to learn and take on new responsibilities and multitask.
- Good technical, communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and proven performance record.
- Project/program leadership potential
- MS Project or other program tracking tool
- MIDAS experience
- Experience with Quality deviation tracking systems, i.e. Trackwise
Our employees are the key to our company's success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company's benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives. If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement