Merck & Co., Inc. Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A. known as Merck in the United States and Canada, is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company - one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Merck Global Human Health is seeking a motivated, self-starter to join the IT team. This individual will work closely with other information technology colleagues in a networked organization and partner with multiple business areas in supporting the Customer Relationship Management platform. (Veeva/Salesforece.com)
We are seeking an energetic, forward thinking professional to join our Information Technology group. As part of that team, you will be helping with the design and adoption of our customer engagement (CE) capabilities focused on area such as: CRM, non-face to face engagement capabilities, scientific leader & stakeholder management and campaign management.
Working with IT and business stakeholders you will be responsible for the creation of business requirements to ensure system functionality meets business needs. When required you will support the delivery of training to support the effective adoption of system changes by staff.
You will have the opportunity to partner with regional and global teams to leverage existing solutions and platforms or help identify and evaluate new capabilities for inclusion to our CE roadmap.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Facilitate discussions/workshops with business partners to understand current and future state business processes/requirements
- Drive business process design through the application of Six Sigma and other operational excellence techniques. Documents and verifies business process flows and business requirements. Verify solution's alignment with requirements and IT architecture
- Develop an understanding of our customer facing teams needs and ensure our platforms deliver immediate and long term capabilities
- Responsible for documenting system operating procedures
- Keep abreast of new technologies, methodologies, industry practices and standards
Education Minimum Requirement:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent with relevant experience in Computer Science, or other relevant discipline
Required Experience and Skills:
- 3 years of relevant experience in a similar Business Analyst role
- Motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Experienced in obtaining and documenting business and functional requirements
- Experienced in developing and managing user acceptance testing
- Prior experience facilitating meetings and workshops
- Strong analytical thinker and problem solving skills with a strong understanding of commercial business processes
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge of CRM tools, preferably with Veeva / Salesforce.com
Our employees are the key to our company's success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company's benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives. If you need an accommodation for the application process please email us at email@example.com. Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Merck & Co., Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Merck via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Merck. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Merck as a result of the referral or through other means.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement