The Senior Digital Specialist will create best-in-class online customer experiences. Reporting to the Director, eBusiness, this individual will work cross functionally and in close concert with key partners and teams spanning strategy, marketing, operations, IT to translate digital strategy into digital execution that is focused on clear business outcomes. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for partnering with IT and other resources to oversee the execution of digital enhancements and projects to ensure experience and business objectives are met. Is responsible for tracking and maintaining metrics around our delivery effectiveness rate.
- Will oversee the day-to-day health of eBusiness sites including, monitoring of key experience metrics as well as, identifying and managing production support concerns.
- Build strong/productive relationships, both internally and externally, in order to successfully execute strategic & tactical initiatives that meet effectiveness and efficiency targets. Strong teamwork and communication skills are important since this role interacts with many different areas in order to accomplish its goals.
- Will partner with team members to maintain an accurate and useful portfolio of all planned initiatives that have both a direct and indirect impact to the team.
- Provide fresh thinking into the organization, applying best practices from inside and outside of the industry to help drive process and delivery efficiencies.
- Stay current on internal, competitive and industry technology trends in order to be viewed as a subject matter expert and to help guide work.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in digital commerce, digital marketing, technology, or related field
- Digital commerce- able to identify insights and translate them into solution recommendations that improve customer experience and drive desired outcomes.
- IT architectural designs and approach. Fundamental understanding of IT development process as it relates to planning, design and implementation of an online application
- Liaising between business, operations, marketing and IT to deliver outcomes. Translate business needs to IT Delivery and IT Architecture requirements and create requisite project plans to meet timelines
- Fundamental knowledge of front-end, middle tier, and back-end systems and ability to understand technical considerations while developing roadmaps and recommendations.
Behaviors at the Hartford
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills , with the ability understand audiences and tailor messages as appropriate
- Strong Project management leadership, including and ability to manage multiple projects/work-streams and to identify intersections and implications
- Intellectual curiosity and discipline to use data to drive objectives and measure results
- Team oriented and strong builder of partnerships with appreciation for leveraging variety of skill sets to achieve goals
- Ability to work and comfortably in ambiguity while maintaining an active focus on creating appropriate clarity.
WHY JOIN THE HARTFORD?
- Deliver Outcomes - Demonstrate a bias for speed and execution that serves our shareholders and customers.
- Operate as a Team Player - Work together to drive solutions for the good of The Hartford.
- Build Strong Partnerships - Demonstrate integrity and build trust with others.
- Strive for Excellence - Motivate yourself and others to achieve high standards and continuously improve.
Visit our website to learn about The Hartford's recognition. Information about the company and its product offerings is available at www.thehartford.com .
Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheHartford .
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TheHartford . WHAT IS THE COMPENSATION OPPORTUNITY?
At The Hartford, our compensation philosophy is simple: we pay competitive base salaries and reward performance. In addition, you will be eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits program including Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, a 401K Plan, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan and more. Equal Opportunity Employer / Females / Minorities / Veterans / Disability / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Expression / Religion / Age ** NO AGENCIES PLEASE **
A little about us:
HIRING VETERANS IS A PRIORITY FOR THE HARTFORD